Board Member Application
Submission of this form does not guarantee acceptance. Upon successful acceptance of your application you will be notified via email and given a contract of engagement to the board.
Please provide a supporting CV or Profile if possible.
- Guide The SSA in defining it’s values and mission
- Determine the strategic objectives of The SSA
- Ensure appropriate arrangements and internal control measures are in place
- Hold the executive team to account in their delivery of The SSA objectives
- Contribute ideas, information and tasks to steer The SSA in planning and implementation.
In order to process your application, we may have further questions that need answering. We will aim to contact you within 1 week of receipt of this application.
Terms and conditions.
- Board participation is for a minimum 24 months from date of acceptance.
- You will be required to attend in person or via internet 3 to 4 board meetings per year.
- You will inform the SSA if any information in the application fundamentally changes during the dura0on of our partnership.
- If any of the information does fundamentally change, we will re-assess your suitability as a Board Member.
- You will update us with any changes of information in order for us to keep an active profile on our website.
- You will actively and positively promote The SSA throughout your professional network.